Military Sales Program
We serve military personnel from any country purchasing personal vehicles while on assignment abroad or personnel who will be assigned abroad and would like a vehicle on the ground when they arrive overseas.
Benefits of the program:
- A new Volvo for your personal use ordered exactly to your specification.
- Significant savings through military pricing.
- Owning a Volvo of US specification that you can drive while abroad and take home for final use in the US...or...
- Owning a Volvo of your home country specification that you can drive in the United States and then take home (right-hand steering, diesel, etc.).
- Access to military vehicle option packages and single option ordering.
- Tax exempt status (if qualified through your organization).
- Worldwide warranty recognition.
How can the program work for me?
- You are deployed abroad and would like a Volvo of that country’s specification for the duration of your assignment. You order a vehicle of that country's specification with significant savings.
- You are deployed abroad and are moving back to America. You order a US specification Volvo prior to returning home and accept delivery of the vehicle either in the country of your assignment or upon your return.
- You order two Volvos during your deployment. You order a Volvo built for the country where you are assigned and sell it toward the end of your tour. You order a US specification vehicle toward the end of your tour to take home.
How do I order a car through the program?
You can come visit us or complete an order remotely by phone and/or email. Customers typically use the Volvo website tools to design a car exactly as they would like and then send that to us. We use that to put pricing and an order form together. Once an order is submitted, it takes approximately four months to be delivered.
Any person in military service who is currently deployed abroad or who has orders to be deployed.